Sodexo Government has an exciting opportunity for potential sale of a prestigious food service account located in the northern Virginia area. This account generates approximately $5-6 million annually in revenue. The Operations Manager 2 will be responsible for maintaining an excellent client relationship and ensuring high customer service standards in retail setting as well as catering functions.
The Operations Manager 2 will have full oversight one unit while managing 20 frontline unionized employees. This operation is Monday thru Friday, 52 weeks per year and closed on all Federal holidays. The Operations Manager 2 will have oversight of Dunkin Donuts retail and the unit's Cafe. This opportunity will also have oversight of exclusive catering functions of VIP personnel on some evenings. This individual will provide support to management in the daily oversight of key functions and employees during the normal course of business.
Security clearance will be required, which will include a polygraph interview. US citizenship is required.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and hands-on experience in the following areas:
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.