Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for Saint Louis University located in St. Louis, MO.
Saint Louis University is a Jesuit Catholic campus with an enrollment of 13000 students. Sodexo provides resident dining, retail, catering, and concessions on campus with a total managed volume of $12 million annually.
This position will help manage Grand Hall Resident Dining.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.