Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 2 for a food account located in Brockton, MA - 20 minutes south of Boston. Good Samaritan Medical Center is a 241 bed hospital, committed to providing quality care and excellent service. This account is a fast paced, high volume food service department focused on achieving patient satisfaction with Sodexo's At Your Request Room Service Program. Additionally, this account is committed to employee engagement and increased collaboration with patient cares units. #LI
Is this opportunity right for you?
The ideal candidate has strong relationship building abilities and is successful at managing multiple priorities. Your success will be measured by improved customer satisfaction, patient satisfaction and employee engagement.
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Careers in Health Care Services:
Working for Sodexo in Health Care allows you to offer patients, health care professionals and caregivers around the world the best health care experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Health Care
We welcome you to join our team with this career opportunity.
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.