Sodexo has an opportunity for a Food Service Manager 2 at the Colorado School of Mines located in Golden, CO. - less than 30 minutes from Denver! The School of Mines is a prestigious engineering college with an enrollment of 5,900 students. Sodexo features its premiere resident dining "Restaurant Collection" in a new facility (Mines Market) that features 8 individual dining platforms with display cooking. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Food Service Manager supports Front of the house activities for our resident dining program that serves between 2,500 to 2,800 meals per day for over 1,200 meal plan holders.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
The ideal candidate will:
Are you the manager we are looking for? Are you a leader who can support the GM, develop a strong team and focus on quality while developing GM skills/experience? Are you ready to start your Sodexo career at Colorado School of Mines? Apply TODAY!
RELOCATION is provided for this opportunity!
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.