Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager for Stamford Hospital located in Stamford, CT.
This position manages a franchise quick service retail concept. This is a high profile location on campus serving visitors, staff and executives. The unit is newly built and has a fresh food focus. The two brands featured in the unit are Freshii and Starbucks. Prior experience in quick service/fast casual restaurants is preferred.
Is this opportunity right for you? If your answer to the following questions is "yes", then please consider applying:
We are looking for candidates who can:
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Health Care
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.