Sodexo Education – Schools is seeking a high impact & high performing Food Service Manager 2 for our exciting $5MM K-12 Account in Walhalla, SC! This District serves 10,500 Students in 16 Schools with cutting edge Student Nutrition Programs.
The best qualified candidate will have strong leadership and business operations skills with proven success in food and physical safety, staff recruitment & training, culinary operations, marketing initiatives and sustainability. This is a full year working position and an asap need!
Great opportunity for a strong Operations Manager candidate that has great customer service, employee team building, networking, training, innovative leadership skill set with a great focus on details and a strong financial and safety background and experience base.
Must be able to multi task and organize daily tasks to insure operational excellence, growth, and consistency in operating excellent operations.
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices Click HERE.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.