Sodexo Healthcare Services is looking for a Controller - Multi Location / Multi Account to join our team for primarily the Lahey Healthcare group. The Controller - Multi Location / Multi Account will oversee the finances for approximately 25 accounts with a MV of 80 million. The Controller will be based at one account but will travel to other local accounts as needed (approximately 10% travel).
The Controller serves as the primary point of contact for all finance questions and concerns for the region. Reporting to the District Manager, the Controller will analyze operating and financial statement information, as well as analyze, develop, document, and implement departmental accounting policies, procedures, and systems, and make recommendations for improvement, and maintain accuracy of databases to produce accurate financial results, including contractual liabilities.
The ideal candidate should have about 2-4 years of experience in the financial field, P&L, Food and Labor cost control, generating financial reports and communicating results to Operators. In addition, the Unit Controller will be assigned special projects in the area. Knowledge of Sodexo Programs such as Market Connection, UFS, E=vision, ADP or labor management. Strong communications skills and ability to articulate financials to non-finance minded people is also needed.
Manages all accounting and financial matters for either a large multi-size national account OR a large complex single location account
- Data Collection from field - data review, analysis and suggestion of process improvement, review of FSC spot audits, accounts receivable review, review of new business,
- Oversight and direction of annual budgeting process & oversight and direction of period close process for all sites for Sodexo and Client, creation and maintenance of area forecasts, oversight of Project Clear compliance for portfolio.
- Financial Training and development of Sodexo General Managers.
- Creation, delivery & presentation of client specific financial reports as needed
- Oversight, training and support of POS systems and other cashless technology
-Train other controllers, analysts and field in contract interpretation, accounting procedures, system applications, and other areas
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in finance, accounting or related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.