Sodexo is looking for a Food Service Manager in Des Moines, Iowa.
This position will have a duration of up to 12 months with the ability to post to permanent roles during this time frame.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager to support our Health Care accounts in the Des Moines market area and nationally. This position will be focused on all Food Service operations and will travel to other locations throughout the country. Candidates are required to live in Des Moines area to be able to support this Sodexo Food business.
This person will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day food service operations to include, a high volume, fast paced retail environment, and some catering, patient services, managing staff. We are seeking an energetic entry-level manager to guide staff, respond to customer needs and strive toward serving quality meals in a clean fresh environment. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday with some nights and weekends as needed.
What's in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Food Service Manager will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company where patients are at the heart of everything we do. Sodexo offers clear career paths, growth and advancement opportunities, professional resources and training.
Is this opportunity right for you? If your answer to the following questions is "yes", then please consider applying:
We are looking for candidates who can:
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Health Care
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App!
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.