Sodexo is seeking an experienced Food Service Manager 2 at SSM Health St Louis University Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
SSM Health St Louis University Hospital is a level 1 trauma center, teaching facility with 356 licensed beds. This Food Service Manager will have oversight of our food service operation including; "Expressly for You" patient dining program, retail cafe, catering services and food production.
Responsibilities and key expectations for this Food Service Manager position include:
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.