Sodexo is looking for a Retail Manager at Clara Maass Medical Center. Clara Maass Medical Center is located in Belleville, NJ and is a 400 bed acute care Hospital. This account has 8 Managers and 45 union employees. This position would have direct client contact, supervise 30-40 front line unionized employees and direct all daily cafe and catering operations.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Candidate should have knowledge of Sodexo Retail Systems (FMS, Retail Ranger, National Retail Menu, etc.)
The successful candidate will have at least 5+ years food management experience, strong computer literacy, as well as excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills. Prior food management experience in a health-care setting would be a plus in this role.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.