Sodexo is seeking a highly experienced Multi-Unit Controller to be part of the management team at Broadcom in California. Sodexo’s strong partnership with Broadcom continues to evolve and grow – currently over $30 million in managed volume with over 20 cost centers in this very fast paced, high profile account.
The Controller will manage all accounting and financial matters, have oversight and provide direction on annual budgeting process and period close; be responsible for analyzing data, creation, delivery and presentation of client specific financial reports as needed; Perform trend analysis to assist decision-making. If selected, you will participate in continuous process improvements for increasing revenues and decreasing costs.
This position will require a flexible, systems-savvy candidate with stellar communication skills and the ability and willingness to quickly identify issues and arrive at a solution. Multi-unit, high volume, financial reporting & accounting experience is essential.
The ideal Multi-Unit Controller will
Sound like the career path you have been looking for? APPLY TODAY!
Manages all accounting and financial matters for either a large multi-size national account OR a large complex single location account
- Data Collection from field - data review, analysis and suggestion of process improvement, review of FSC spot audits, accounts receivable review, review of new business,
- Oversight and direction of annual budgeting process & oversight and direction of period close process for all sites for Sodexo and Client, creation and maintenance of area forecasts, oversight of Project Clear compliance for portfolio.
- Financial Training and development of Sodexo General Managers.
- Creation, delivery & presentation of client specific financial reports as needed
- Oversight, training and support of POS systems and other cashless technology
-Train other controllers, analysts and field in contract interpretation, accounting procedures, system applications, and other areas
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in finance, accounting or related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.