At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through On-site Service Solutions and Motivation Solutions to create an outstanding experience for the people we serve. We have a new position available for a Food Operations Manager in The Woodlands, TX.
Are you an experienced Food Service Manager ready to take your career to the next level in healthcare? At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great food service career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
As a Food Operations Manager with Sodexo healthcare, you will oversee our food operations focused in retail and patient services. You will be supervising a team of 20 employees who are dedicated to customer service and achieving optimum health and wellness. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with Sodexo with a highly skilled management team that is ready to support you.
The ideal candidate is familiar with food service programs (labor scheduling, food management systems, AYR), is employee and customer centric, has experience managing to budget, and has the ability to fully integrate with the client’s culture.
Sodexo's Mission: Improve the Quality of Daily Life of all the people we serve.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.