Sodexo Universities is seeking a motivated Retail Manager 3 at Georgia College and State University in historic Milledgeville, GA. This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the Chick-fil-A and Subway locations in the campus Food Court totaling $800k in revenue. The Retail Manager works closely with the Director of Operations and General Manager to ensure preeminent operations through customer service excellence and strict adherence to brand standards. This position has oversight for a staff of 40 including part-time students and full-time hourly employees.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the ideal Retail Manager 3 will possess the following traits:
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.