Sodexo's Aviation Segment has an opening for an Aviation Club Manager at one of our valued airline client's lounges at Boston Logan Airport (BOS). Reporting to the General Manager, the Club Manager will have oversight for a small staff of up to 35 hourly employees including supervisors, bartenders, & food attendants. As lead manager, you will be responsible for the club/lounge(s) operation including labor cost management, scheduling, ordering product, inventory, financial reporting, guest and client interaction.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with hiring, training & scheduling staff; monitoring service and complying with Sodexo and our airline client's standards of service. Oversight for both front and back of house, in addition to food/bar/beverage service and superb guest relations abilities are the key to success of this operation. We are seeking individuals with strong communication skills, flexibility and adaptability in a fast and frequently changing environment.
If you have experience as a Concierge, Maître D or managing hotel dining outlets, upscale private clubs or restaurants, we want to hear from you!
Position requires a flexible schedule; typical hours are day shift (including some weekends and holidays), but incumbent must be available to flex based on business needs.
In return, what can Sodexo offer you? Check us out: http://sodexousa.com/usen/careers/why-choose-us/benefits.aspx
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.