Sodexo, leader in quality of life services has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Manager 2 that will focus on Recruitment for the system. Our HRM 2 will have responsiblity for all hourly recruitment for the HCA Captial division Richmond VA market. The position will be housed in the CJW account and cover 7 primary accounts in Richmond VA with the potential to support recruitment efforts remotely in other Capital markets. Ideal candidate will have experience with frontline recruitment, a solid understanding of the geographical market and creative recruitment strategies that will support the hiring, onboarding and retention of quality candidates for our food service operations.
Careers in Health Care Services:
Working for Sodexo in Health Care allows you to offer patients, health care professionals and caregivers around the world the best health care experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply today!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of markets, including Corporate Services, Education Services, Government Services, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here
Handles human resource functions and administration for single unit/account. May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Education managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.