Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager at Ozanam Hall of Queens, a 400+ bed skilled nursing and rehab facility, located in Bayside, NY. This position will compliment a management team that includes seven managers. As the Food Service Manager your role will include scheduling, planning and supervising the activities of the dining department. You will work closely with the management team to insure all systems, policies and procedures are maintained and followed.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.