Are you looking for your Food Service career to SHINE in the sunny San Diego?
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Resident Dining Manger (Food Service Manager 2) for one of our “Showcase accounts” - Point Loma Nazarene University - a private faith based college located in beautiful San Diego, California. PLNU Dining has over1500 resident board students and total population of 3500 students and another 1500 faculty and staff. Dining hall offers 8 specialty platforms/meal stations, is open seven days a week year around for academics, summer conferences and campers. This is a TEMPORARY position that will allow you to learn Sodexo's systems and processes for further carere growth opportunities!
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
The ideal candidate will have:
Point Loma Nazarene University is known for being forward-thinking. At PLNU, academics, faith, and community are all vital. Students benefit from this balanced approach to education and leave PLNU prepared to think, act, and contribute to the world.
Are you ready to join our Sodexo team at Point Loma Nazarene? Apply now!
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.