Great opportunity awaits you in Sodexo Health Care! Apply Today!!!
$1500 sign-on bonus!!!
Sodexo full benefit package upon hire!
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Food Services Manager II for Emerson Hospital, a 177 bed community hospital located in Concord, MA (Boston, MA metro area). Hours are generally Mon-Fri 10:30a-7:30p, one weekend per month. In this position the candidate will report to the General Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in a hospital setting and with service recovery. Additional responsibilities will include working with the team to enhance patient satisfaction in an “At Your Request” Room Service program, leading and developing staff, updating and implementing protocols to advance department goals, using Sodexo approved programs to work through the day to day operations.
The selected candidate will join a team of experienced professionals in the Food and Nutrition Services and be an active part of a dynamic team delivering quality food and nutrition services within the facility and community. Candidates should have strong communications and customer services skills, be able to work proactively with the food service employees, and be team oriented.
The successful candidate will:
Learn more about Emerson Hospital at https://www.emersonhospital.org/about-emerson
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Sodexo COVID Vaccine Mandate Details:
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a medium facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.