Are you an experienced Food Service Manager who is innovative, engaged; and a self- starter?
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking an Executive Dining Room Manager for the upscale Senior Living community, Covenant Retirement Community, in beautiful shores of Lake Washington. This dining operation serves 400 residents; and will report to the onsite General Manager. The Executive Dining Room Manager will be responsible for managing the Fortuna Lodge Dining room and managing up to 50 frontline employees. And leading the team with upscale dining, bistro, and catering. The position is very hands-on and be responsible for managing Sodexo’s Five Stars Dining systems and standards, assists with the budget process, monitor labor hours, some inventory & on-line ordering.
The ideal candidate:
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G.
Typical shift is from 11am-8pm.
Supervises Executive Dining Room staff and service operations in an Executive Dining Room to ensure an excellent customer experience and client satisfaction. Implements company service and quality standards to achieve the account’s goals while demonstrating the company mission and values. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through the implementation of services and program that exceed client and customer expectations.
Develops and maintains customer relationships to achieve excellent customer and client satisfaction with Executive Dining Room services, staff, and food quality.
- operations in an Executive Dining Room.
- Ensures that employees demonstrate an active customer hospitality and service orientation toward customers and clients and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate company resource when necessary.
-Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs to meet goals and deadlines and ensures that dining room is clean, neat, and organized and is fully stocked with all needed items, including silverware, condiments and replenishments of product at all times.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards and provides positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate.
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Ensures the quality of operations, including dishware, linens, food and beverage items, and preparing alcoholic beverages to standards, and complying with all client, company and state Food Safety requirements.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.