Sodexo In-Flight Catering Services is looking for a Food Operations Manager 2 to join our team for our Commissary production facility for Delta Airlines. This account consists of an off-site airport food production facility in Boston, Massachusetts servicing Boston Logan International Airport. The Food Operations Manager 2 will be responsible for but not limited to:
Overseeing the hiring and managing the production manager, budget control. The Food Operations Manager 2 must be flexible, as they will cover the production manager when they are off. Primary focus is overseeing the cooking and plating, following the FDA and HACCP guidelines, ensuring quality and packaging procedures. Will ensure food get to our 3rd party vendor on time. We produce about 1400 meals a day. Will cover the GM in their absence.
Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Relocation Assistance Provided
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.