Sodexo Healthcare is currently searching for a Sr. Director, Client Solutions. Reporting to the Vice President of Territory Sales, the Territory Sales Executives will enhance, develop and sustain continued business development for Sodexo. The preferred candidate will reside in Massachesetts. Travel based upon business demands, but could be up to 70%.
Purpose of the Job:
- Obtains leads, develops prospect lists and identifies potential clients while maintaining current territory/ book of business.
- Maintains current and accurate databases related to sales/marketing.
- Develops and presents sales presentations, proposals or other sales documents based on data that determines client challenges, needs, business issues and Sodexo solutions. Closes sales.
- Coordinates, produces and executes contract documents and develops alternate contract models to better meet client needs and business objectives.
- Identifies, qualifies, and develops horizontal sales opportunities.
- Develops and implements strategies that result in the achievement of sales, market share, account retention, or market growth targets.
- Supports and implements business practices in order to grow the business and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs.
- Healthcare background and/or Industry knowledge
- Strategic thinker – Can drive an active strategy, with short and long-term views (who to go after, who is out there, etc.)
- Grinder – Able to hit the ground running, self-starter, able to operate in the grey, self- motivated, go out and get it vs wait for it.
- Ability to connect with and discuss topics of the day with an administrator, but also knows when to bring back up.
- Cost quality outcomes mindset
- Deep understanding and ability to translate Sodexo’s value proposition
- Ability to solution sell- not just sell on cost
- Ability to operate a territory from end to end
- Strong Financial acumen
- Influencing skills
- Bi-Lingual preferred
- Leadership skills and ability to get a deal to the end result