Sodexo Aviation Services has an exciting opening for an Aviation Club Manager at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, CA!
As a Club Manager reporting to the General Manager, you will share responsibility for insuring excellent front of house guest services for this private airline airport lounge. We are seeking seasoned hospitality professionals with food service knowledge as well as experience managing bartenders, alcohol service, food servers and custodial staff. The members in these private clubs expect and deserve 5-star service.
Typical work schedule will include evenings, nights and weekend shifts.
If you have 5-star service experience and passion and experience managing food and beverage services in an upscale hospitality venue, we want to hear from you!
Why choose Sodexo? Explore the benefits here!
Careers in Aviation:
Take your hospitality career sky-high! First impressions go a long way and working for Sodexo means adhering to the highest standards and creating exceptional experiences for our valued guests. In your role, you may be responsible for food & beverage, guest satisfaction and appearance care services within a private airline club/lounge environment.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.