Sodexo is looking for a Retail Manager 2 to help support a corporate services account in Fairhaven, MA. This Retail Manager will help support the micro markets, kiosks, and catering. This position will oversee three locations but will primarily office at headquarters. On occasion, this individual will provide support to all units in the absence of the GM and or as business needs are warranted. The candidate must have strong financial knowledge, ability to adapt to a multi-unit all shift operation and to cover open positions in the absence of an employee or manager. Experience with kiosks & micro markets a plus along with POS systems. Understanding of food handling & safety is a must. Experience with every day catered events and the ability to multi task is very important. This individual would report directly into a General Manager and supervise 4 Sodexo frontline(hourly) non-union employees
Responsibilities include managing the daily food operations, ensuring HACCP programs and safety requirements are met, menu/recipe compliance and implementation, catering, cash-handling procedures, finances, HR functions including staff training, scheduling and ordering and inventory. We are looking for strong retail candidates to help grow this business.
Sodexo offers a competitive salary, great benefits, a great place to work, opportunities for professional growth and development and much more!
In addition this candidate will have management experience, solid knowledge of HAACP/food sanitation, excellent client relations and leadership skills. Will also have a passion for providing excellent customer service, hospitality focused and the ability to interact with the client and customers on a daily basis..
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.