Sodexo is seeking a Project manager Eckerd College in SAINT PETERSBURG, Florida.
This Project manager Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated capital projects. Reviews project proposal, establishes work plan and manages contractors to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
This waterfront campus offers swimming, boating and sunbathing on our own white-sand beach—just steps away from your residence hall.
Native plants and wildlife cover the campus, which they nurture with conservation efforts. Most of our faculty offices open directly outside or in common areas to encourage interaction with students. The bay and other natural areas are living laboratories for research.
Founded as Florida Presbyterian College, we opened our doors on Sept. 2, 1960, with 155 first-year students and 22 faculty. We have grown steadily over the years and became Eckerd College in 1972.
AutoCAD experience preferred
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated capital projects. Reviews project proposal, establishes work plan and manages contractors to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Construction Management including scheduling and financial management
- Quality Control and Safety
- Project Engineering including following specifications, design adaptation by ensure design and specifications meet codes and specification
- Sub-contractor management
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, minutes, maintaining documentation and customer liaison
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.