Do you have a passion for food and strong leadership skills?
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a Catering Manager 2 to join our team in downtown St Louis, MO. This position will oversee and execute all aspects of catering with one of our premiere Corporate Dining accounts. This position must have excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to manage, direct, and coordinate multiple events throughout the day. This manager will oversee 4-5 direct reports daily, interacting with all levels of employees from executives to production staff.
**Relocation Assistance is available!**
Why apply to this position?
We are seeking Catering Manager candidates with the following in their culinary “toolkits”:
Oversight of catering activities for a small to mid-size location/unit with $500k-$1M in managed catering volume. Medium complexity with a high degree of hands on involvement in catering events. Strong client interaction.
- Oversight of Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and use of catering programs to direct daily catering events including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Oversight of the sales process for catering and/or conference service events. Works with client and customers to design events.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards in various environments. Drives the Zero Harm mindset.
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.