This position is the manager of the Cleaning and Gowning Departments at the client pharmaceutical manufacturing site. This position will have sole responsibility for operations and activities performed in a pharma manufacturing plant. This is a 24/7 operation. Must have excellent computer skills with understanding of Microsoft 365 and Office applications, will have daily interaction with client and responsible for building the onsite stakeholder relationships. Will need to be comfortable creating powerpoint slides and presenting to them to the client and Sodexo leadership. Must not only be a manager but also a leader, able to develop a vision and execute on that vision.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is between $5 and $10 million in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.