Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 3 for Harvest Properties, a Corporate Services multi-tenant client located in Santa Clara, California.
Harvest Properties is an upscale Cafe focusing on local and organic purchasing programs to ensure beautiful quality food. Sodexo is looking for a Executive Manager to continue our tradition of culinary excellence at this location. This Executive Chef will be accountable for all operations managing a volume of around 1 million dollars annually and will be responsible for about 7 employees.
We are looking for candidates who will:
The ideal candidate has:
Why apply to this position?
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.