Sodexo has an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Manager, Area General Manager in Little Rock, Arkansas. This position will be responsible for supporting and overseeing the food service operation for St. Vincent Infirmary, a 300 bed acute facility, St. Vincent Morrilton, a 20 bed Critical Access Facility and St. Vincent North, a 60 bed acute care facility with alignment and services provided to Encompass Health Rehab, an 80 bed rehab facility.
Relocation assistance is available with this opportunity!
At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through On-site Service Solutions and Motivation Solutions to create an outstanding experience for the people we serve.
Our Senior Manager, Area General Manager will lead a team of highly skilled managers and 150 front-line staff in the day to day operations of the food and nutrition services department. The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the department including patient dining, retail café operations, catering services and physician’s dining. Coupled with prior management level experience in a hospital environment, the ideal candidate will be a customer focused, innovative leader with exceptional financial acumen as well as demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and meet financial objectives. Qualifications for the ideal candidate will include Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) certification (or Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, Nutrition, etc.), experience with CMS and Joint Commission and other regulatory compliance requirements.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.