Sodexo is hiring an Environmental Services - General Manager 2 at Sourhtern Hills Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. This General Manager will direct all operations of the EVS department. We preffer a proven record of driving Patient Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, while meeting/exceeding throughput goals, and meeting, daily, productivity targets. The ability to manage in a high paced environment and HCA experience a plus.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Our Sodexo Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
We are looking for a candidate who:
Sodexo offers a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation during the first year of employment.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Click here to learn more about our benefits:
Click here to learn more about Sodexo EVS and join our Talent Community:
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience – 3 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.