Sodexo is looking for a Food Service Manager 2 in Utica, NY
Supervises Resident Aides who are responsible for food service and dining in a state of the art long term care facility. Conducts training and prepares schedules for approximately 65 aides who work in households where 300 residents reside. Assists in customer service and hospitality training with the assistance of the AGM and education department. A background in the hospitality field is desirable.
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for the Masonic Care Community of Utica, New York. This is a 300 Resident Premiere Retirement Community with senior living options including independent living, home care, adult residential care, rehabilitation and long term care.
The Food Service Manager oversees all services utilizing Sodexo’s programming and implementation of quality standards. This position will oversee 23 Household Kitchens in the Health Pavilion. Some experience in basic housekeeping is ideal. Position reports to the General Manager and works hand and hand with Food Service, Nursing, and Housekeeping to ensure 5 Star quality operations and resident satisfaction.
Ideal candidate/ Certification:
The schedule rotates; 7:30am – 4pm & 10:30- 7pm with some weekends and holidays.
Residents are the heart of everything we do and we welcome you to join our team!
Masonic Care Community of Utica, New York; http://www.masonichomeny.org/
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.