Sodexo is looking for a Retail Manager 2 to help support a corporate services account in Philadelphia, PA. This Retail Manager will help support the cafeteria and catering for this client. The candidate must have strong financial knowledge, knowledge of catering, cash handling skills, and exceptional customer service. Understanding of food handling & safety is a must. Experience with every day catered events and the ability to multi task is very important. This individual would report directly into a General Manager and supervise 3 Sodexo frontline(hourly) non-union employees. The primary candidate will be working a Monday- Friday 6:00 AM- 4:00PM shift.This position will oversee roughly $700K in annual managed volume.
Responsibilities include managing the daily food operations, ensuring HACCP programs and safety requirements are met, menu/recipe compliance and implementation, catering, cash-handling procedures, finances, HR functions including staff training, scheduling and ordering and inventory. We are looking for strong retail candidates to help grow this business.
In addition this candidate will have management experience, solid knowledge of HAACP/food sanitation, excellent client relations and leadership skills. Will also have a passion for providing excellent customer service, hospitality focused and the ability to interact with the client and customers on a daily basis..
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.