Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Project Manager at St Vincent Medical Center. The hospital is a state-of-the-art surgical specialty hospital that attracts patients nationally and internationally. Patients from throughout the world come to St. Vincent Medical Center to receive compassionate, healing care in the renowned House Clinic, Multi-Organ Transplant Center and other specialty clinics and services.
Quality Awards & Honors
Top 50 Hospitals Nationwide for 2012
#5 Best Hospital LA Metropolitan Area 2011-12
U.S. News and World Report
First successful open-heart surgery on West Coast.
First to use the surgical microscope to operate on the inner ear.
First hospital to offer hemodialysis to kidney failure patients.
First artificial heart implanted. First human heart transplantation.
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated capital projects. Reviews project proposal, establishes work plan and manages contractors to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Construction Management including scheduling and financial management
- Quality Control and Safety
- Project Engineering including following specifications, design adaptation by ensure design and specifications meet codes and specification
- Sub-contractor management
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, minutes, maintaining documentation and customer liaison
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.