Sodexo is seeking a Catering Manager 2 for St. Johns Lutheran Home located in Billings, Montana
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
St. John’s Lutheran Home is home to 150 Residents ranging in different levels of care. We are seeking an experienced Catering Manager to primarily manage all catering events for the St. John’s Senior Living continuum catering as needed.
We are looking for candidates who will:
The ideal candidate:
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G.
Oversight of catering activities for a small to mid-size location/unit with $500k-$1M in managed catering volume. Medium complexity with a high degree of hands on involvement in catering events. Strong client interaction.
- Oversight of Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and use of catering programs to direct daily catering events including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Oversight of the sales process for catering and/or conference service events. Works with client and customers to design events.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards in various environments. Drives the Zero Harm mindset.
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.