Sodexo is seeking a Proposal Architect for Corporate Services - NorAm.
This is a virtual role. Candidates will be based on the West Coast
within proximity to a major airport.
The Proposal Analyst will be a key contributor, driving the Sodexo offers in the market by building a strong customer value proposition into marketing and sales plans at every step, from planning, development to execution. Reporting to the VP, Sales – Corporate Services, the Proposal Architect will be a strategic partner to both the Field Sales and Marketing teams.
Key responsibilities include:
Careers in Corporate Services:
Working for Sodexo at Corporate locations gives you the opportunity to help people perform better by improving their daily life in the workplace – what we call Quality of Life. Quality of Life means an environment of respect for people, for wellness and for greater productivity. Quality of Life means a workplace that creates greater efficiency, satisfaction and productivity. It means a business that understands that the wellness of people has a direct connection to the wellness of the organization’s bottom line
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
The Proposal Architect plays a critical role to amplify the power of the Sodexo offers in market by building a strong customer value proposition into Marketing plans at every step, from planning to execution. As a strategic partner to both the Field Sales & Marketing teams, the Proposal Architect must develop a deep understanding of what it takes to win in market, acting as the “voice of the customer” within the organization. As a senior resource on the team, this role owns areas of high complexity and significant business impact, which may require understanding multiple offers and/or customers via sub-segmentation. In addition, they will be expected to take on visible leadership responsibilities within the team and for project work that crosses multiple customers, segments and/or internal functions. Team members in this role must build and demonstrate strategic and organizational agility, plus effective negotiation bringing data, insights, and strong interpersonal skills to influence a wide range of decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with various Segment and transversal functions to guide development of strong and innovative proposals to address clients’ needs and represent the best of Sodexo.
• Ensure value propositions are clearly articulated within the proposal and is woven throughout (“stringing the red-thread”) to differentiate Sodexo and ensure the proposal is cohesive.
• Focus support on proposal and solution development efforts for large complex bids (>$10M) and accountable to deliver winning proposals and boost Sodexo’s conversion rate, while supporting all bids through innovative content & offer development in conjunction with Marketing and Creative Services.
• Provide Field Sales and Sales leaders with leverage to concentrate on business development activities outside of proposal development.
• Support efforts to develop readily utilizable proposal components and proposal development best practices to process and ensure the best of Sodexo is represented in every bid.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 7 years
Basic Functional Experience – 10 years of relevant professional experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.