Sodexo is seeking an experienced food service Retail Manager 3 for University of Texas at Tyler, in Tyler, TX. The University of Texas at Tyler is a centerpiece for learning, culture and natural beauty in East Texas, located midway between Dallas and Shreveport, Louisiana. Founded in 1971, UT Tyler has enrollment of nearly 10,000 students, maintains regional campuses in Palestine, Longview and Houston, and is part of the prestigious University of Texas System. Sodexo began our partnership with UT Tyler on June 28, 2016, and our commitment is that we will deliver exceptional food and provide UT Tyler with a partnership that delivers innovative student focused student driven solutions. Sodexo retail operations on campus include Chick-fil-A, Subway, Einstein Bagels, Slice of Life Pizza, Wholly Habaneros, The Grid cstore and three Starbucks WPB coffee shops.
The ideal candidate will have:
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.