Sodexo Healthcare is in search of a Vice President Industrial Engineer who will provide strategic and tactical direction for its Industrial Engineer Team. In this position you will review, prioritize, and align on the right projects for the our Healthcare Segment. In addition, lead and ensure successful execution of selected projects for NORAM Healthcare network related to process/productivity improvement, quality standards improvement, labor management standards, and other continuous improvement projects or projects related to new sales, expansions, and growth.
This is a virtual position with travel up to 60% depending on location.
In this position you will:
· Develop the Industrial Engineer infrastructure and provide ROI measures to the organization
· Lead engineering organization to ensure development and execution of all Industrial Engineering projects and initiatives.
· Be the technical subject matter expertise for continuous improvement, alignment on best practices.
· Ensure organization is measuring and reporting out on all relevant metrics as it relates to productivity, cost, efficiencies, budgets and compliance requirements.
· Assist in the development of and implementation of processes and mechanisms for labor forecasting, staffing, modeling, incentive performance
· Bring new thought leadership and innovation to drive operational performance improvement for existing and new clients.
· Ensure compliance to all labor standards, incentives and NORAM focus areas related to Industrial Engineering and process improvement.
· Ensure Operations knowledge is fully engrained and sustained regarding project outcomes and 5 Habits Structure is in place
· Develop project scopes, specifications and estimates as needed by using reliable Project Management Tools. Prepares and maintains industrial engineering documentation.
· Develop best in class change management process and ensure compliance to process by Industrial Engineering team
Additionally, you will:
· Build annual budget for the team as well as making sure all projects are executed on time, on budget with expected result and ROI.
· Provide budget guidance to Healthcare Operations teams regarding disruption, loss of productivity costs, and startup costs as it relates to projects
· Lead due diligence and integration process for all new projects and acquisitions.
· Ensure all IE’s understand and are trained on change management to deploy projects with strong execution and sustainability.
· Effectively develop a support team and develop bench strength
· Lead a culture of continuous learning and development.
10+ years of work experience in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
Continuous Improvement and PMO skills required; PMP certification and Lean Six Sigma preferred
The ability to work with multiple disciplines and build strong relationships
Responsible for leading all activities and teams for a specific activity sector or geographic area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the Regional Segment Head.
-Lead the division team to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
-Work with the Regional Segment Head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
-Manage the division Sales team for the region to ensure that the new development and cross-selling development targets are met through solutions selling and development of a robust pipeline
-Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of multi-unit, support, or strategic leadership experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.