Join our team! We are seeking a General Manager 3 of Environmental Services for Holy Redeemer Hospital in Meadowbrook, PA. This is a non-union, community hospital with an attached long-term care facility (Manor) with 400-500 bed capacity space. The role will oversee a team of 72 frontline employees and 6 managers. We are seeking a “Difference Maker” who:
-has experience leading and managing teams
-has experience driving customer service satisfaction results and patient engagement
-has the ability to communicate well with multiple clients
-has strong financial acumen and budget management experience; both Sodexo and Client
-provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
-strong Environmental Service and Linen skills in a healthcare environment
-experience with all regulations governing hospitals
The successful candidate will need to be flexible to cover other shifts as necessary when business needs arise. Overall, will provide leadership and insight through our Sodexo programs such as TRAKKAR, FOSS, CARES, and SHINE. Prior background in hotels, housekeeping, custodial, and management is ideal for this role. Candidates should have management experience. The ability to work weekends and holidays will also be required. Exceptional background in driving patient satisfaction and customer service is vital to the success of this manager. Having prior experience with leading teams to success is essential. The selected candidate must possess a proven proficiency in networking with clients and customers.
Your leadership can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives. A meaningful career is within your reach. What are you waiting for? Sodexo is a Leading Employer of Facilities Management. We offer tremendous opportunities for career growth for Leaders throughout all divisions.
Apply online today!
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.