The Entegra, Sales Business Performance Director is responsible for developing and refining processes and collecting and evaluating sales information to maximize sales force productivity in driving profitable growth. Specific deliverables include the following: increasing sales effectiveness, maintaining order during times of rapid growth and transformation, processing and evaluating data effectively and maintaining a sustainable infrastructure in which sales can grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Competencies (consultant like background ideal)
Required Education and Experience
1. Develop, Deploy, Operationalize entegra’s Sales Operational Model
2. Develop, Deploy, Operationalize the internal processes supporting our Distribution Engagement Model ensuring entegra is collaborating with our distributors to drive new sales and generate growth.
3. Oversee the strategy, innovation and utilization of Sales Force (CEM) supporting entegra’s growth and client support models.
Support other Sales related Process Development, Deployment and Operationalization as deemed necessary and agreed to by the entegra leadership team.
* Process Development (cross function and complex process development) Work with Sales Leadership to continue to develop and define entegra’s Sales Model and Processes. Support the development and the deployment of the processes in addition to the continuous improvement and evolution of the processes. Define scope and goals with the Sales team and determine deliverables. Identify resources and milestones. – 35%
* Process Deployment (documentation, training and execution) Including critical success factors. Will include deployment of improved systems, technology, processes, etc - 15%
* Operationalization of Processes (utilization of process) - 10%
* Process Management, Tracking, Continuous Improvement Continuous evaluation to determine effectiveness of processes. Repositioning of activities instituted as needed - 30%
* Administrative (emails, continuing education, internal team meetings) - 10%
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.