Sodexo is growing our healthcare business in PA! We are seeking a General Manager 2/Multi-Service to support our growing business in the King of Prussia area, as we build on our partnership to provide quality services to patients and our customers. This new business is slated to open in mid January at this Drug and Alcohol acute care hospital. This General Manager will oversee both food and EVS (food service support exists now as we add Environmental Services to the portfolio). The successful candidate will oversee a team of 50 employees, as Sodexo goes full service.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has experience leading and managing teams
• has experience driving customer service satisfaction results and patient engagement
• safety driven
• has experience with outside vendors
• has strong financial acumen and budget management experience; both Sodexo and Client
• provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
• strong Environmental Service and Linen skills in a healthcare environment
• experience with all regulations governing hospitals
The successful candidate will need to be flexible to cover other shifts as necessary when business needs arise. Overall, will provide leadership and insight through our Sodexo programs such as TRAKKAR, FOSS, CARES, and SHINE. Prior background in hotels, housekeeping, custodial, and management is ideal for this role. Candidates should have management experience. The ability to work weekends and holidays will also be required. Exceptional background in driving patient satisfaction and customer service is vital to the success of this manager. Having prior experience with leading teams to success is essential. The selected candidate must possess a proven proficiency in networking with clients and customers.
Your leadership can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives. A meaningful career is within your reach. What are you waiting for? Sodexo is a Leading Employer of Facilities Management. We offer tremendous opportunities for career growth for Leaders throughout all divisions.
Apply online today!
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is between $5 and $10 million in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.