Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for St. Francis Regional Medical Center in Shakopee, MN. St. Francis Regional Medical Center is regarded as the region's first choice for safe, high-quality, respectful care. With 85 private rooms, St. Francis ranks in the top 10 percent of hospitals nationwide for care and quality.
Are you a restaurant, retail or hospitality manager looking for a better Quality of Life? Sodexo Health Care food service managers enjoy a better work life balance with rotating weekends and holidays, and no late night shifts in the stable and growing hospitality industry.
The Food Service Manager is primarily responsible for patient food services operations, and supports retail dining, food production and ordering. The ideal candidate is someone with previous restaurant, retail or food service supervisory experience who is looking for a better work life balance.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future.
Health benefits (eligible on day 1)
PTO starting at 3 weeks
Tuition Reimbursement and other benefits
EBRG's and mentoring programs
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.