Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager for UTSW Zale Hospital located in Dallas, Texas. Zale is a 152-bed facility and is one of the world’s top academic medical centers, known for our innovative, patient-oriented medical services, ranging from preventive care to world-class treatment in a variety of specialty areas.
This location has a robust Sodexo retail program that includes a coffee shop and cafeteria. Strong leadership abilities are necessary to be able to manage a diverse team. We are opening dinner service in this location and are looking for a strong manager to run this new meal service operation.
This role will have oversight of the Dinner Service and will need to work 11 AM - 8 PM.
Come join an industry leader and be part of making everyday a better day with Sodexo!
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.