Sodexo Seniors is seeking an Executive Dining Room Manager in Port Washington, New York! This a great opportunity for a polished and professional Food Operations/Hospitality Manager seeking to grow their career and skill set.
Are you a leader? The Executive Dining Room Manager’s responsibilities include:
Responsibilities and key expectations for this position include:
Supervises Executive Dining Room staff and service operations in an Executive Dining Room to ensure an excellent customer experience and client satisfaction. Implements company service and quality standards to achieve the account’s goals while demonstrating the company mission and values. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through the implementation of services and program that exceed client and customer expectations.
Develops and maintains customer relationships to achieve excellent customer and client satisfaction with Executive Dining Room services, staff, and food quality.
- operations in an Executive Dining Room.
- Ensures that employees demonstrate an active customer hospitality and service orientation toward customers and clients and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate company resource when necessary.
-Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs to meet goals and deadlines and ensures that dining room is clean, neat, and organized and is fully stocked with all needed items, including silverware, condiments and replenishments of product at all times.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards and provides positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate.
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Ensures the quality of operations, including dishware, linens, food and beverage items, and preparing alcoholic beverages to standards, and complying with all client, company and state Food Safety requirements.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.