Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for Lipscomb University located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Lipscomb University is a private, Christian, liberal arts institution located in the heart of Nashville. Lipscomb University adheres to a doctrine that is rooted in the Church of Christ and is committed to providing a Christian education centered around the pillars of faith, community, knowledge, innovation and service. Sodexo has a long-standing and successful partnership with Lipscomb University and we are seeking a Retail Manager 3 to help to build on this success. The Retail Manager 3 will manage our food and retail operation on campus consisting of a student cafe and multiple national and regional branded concepts.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
cash handing process;
department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
frontline training programs;
opening and closing the operation; and
daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Strong leadership and communication skills
Proven client relationship skills
Successful customer service skills
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.