Sodexo is seeking a General Manger of Facilities in Getzville, NY.
Weinberg Campus is a thoughtfully and uniquely designed residential community that is focused on providing a continually-innovative approach to senior living, enabling area seniors to enjoy a healthy, independent and engaged lifestyle. Established with nearly 100 years of providing care to seniors in a modern and well maintained campus. This community design features high ceilings, skylights, a "main street" set up with access to amenities including a theater, library, dining rooms, gift ship, beauty salons and so much more.
You will be professionally responsible for Facilities Management regarding the proper installation, operation and maintenance of uninterrupted light, heat, power, water and monitoring systems for all health system buildings and services.
Be well organized with a strategic mind set, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
Must have experience in coaching, mentoring and teaching. Be able to provide technical expertise in the area of skilled trades and the ability to assist employees/managers in identifying improvements.
This Director will oversee the day to day operation of maintenance, housekeeping, Laundry, shipping and receiving.
Managed multiple services (i.e. maintenance, janitorial, etc.); possess the technical proficiency and understanding of building operation systems, preventative and correct maintenance, janitorial procedures to include floor care, HVAC, plumbing and electrical knowledge.
Responsibilities will also include monitoring and maintaining budgets and related financial, and benchmark development.
If you can translate and communicate your technical expertise and financial acumen with C-Suite Executives and staff, let’s talk!
The ideal candidate will have:
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is $5 million or less in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.