Technology plays an integral role in growing our business to become more competitive, fostering a culture of innovation. You have ideas. We want to hear them.
Sodexo is currently seeking an SAP Technical Analyst to work in our Cheektowaga, NY office. Your experience in leading technological initiatives is what we need to support Sodexo's global strategic plan, as technology plays an integral role in growing our business to become more competitive, fostering a culture of innovation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for all SAP technical development and related documentation deliverables
- Design, development and administration of SAP UI5 Applications
- Strong ABAP skills, OData development and REST services
- SAP Fiori Configuration, Development and Extensions; SAP Personna experience
- SAP RPA exposure, SAP Netweaver Gateway Administration and development
- Experience in Fiori Design patterns; expertise in UI Theme Designer
- Experience with SAP Web IDE
- Good knowledge of MVC framework
- Knowledge of S4 HANA and CDS is a plus
- Implement SAP FIORI Out of the box applications.
- Enable, configure and customized SAP FIORI Launchpad Designer
- Perform SAP FIORI security, system administration, roles setup, FIORI Launchpad groups, role mapping.
- Develop SAP FIORI Applications, customization, and configuration.
- Modify standard FIORI apps using the SAP WebIDE (local install, cloud access) /Eclipse IDE tools when required.
- Design and develop objects to ensure compatibility with system development and implementation standards
- Possesses proven programming skills with SAP software and associated programming tools: ABAP, the SAP developer's workbench, Workflow, WebDynpro, Floor Plan Manager etc.,
- Responsible for the interfacing of systems to other client systems
- Identifies all deliverables, plans the activities required to successfully complete the technology-related efforts in the implementation process
- Manages integration and risks between teams, proactively addressing timely resolution
- Assumes responsibilities for the project activities of the technology team members, and provides them with leadership and guidance in their day-to-day operations
- Provides an on-going liaison with other technical resources external to the team
- Prepares appropriate reports and documentation for presentation to Sr. Management
- Develops and maintains the project plan covering team activities, including status updates and deliverables
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience working with Fiori development in at least 3 implementation projects (greenfield or brownfield)
- Strong experience with IT standards in the areas of networking, hardware and software
- Broad knowledge of client and SAP architecture
- Be viewed as a strategic partner by business colleagues
- Be a visionary in enabling business processes through technology
- Understanding of client’s operations, information environment, organization, and culture
- Technical experience in SAP software and latest NetWeaver tools
- Transformation experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 6-8 years of IT and business/industry work experience with solid experience in systems analysis, structured analysis, or methods and procedures
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementation each of SAP and experience in dynamic support environment is preferred
- Strong understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have numerous IS&T positions that support this and other initiatives with similar goals. Continue your search for IS&T jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Our IS&T team supports 13,000 locations across North America and collaborates with the entire Sodexo Group, spanning 72 countries. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.