Technology plays an integral role in growing our business to become more competitive, fostering a culture of innovation. You have ideas. We want to hear them.
Sodexo is seeking an entry level ETL Junior Developer to work out of our Cheektowaga, NY office. The ETL Junior Developer role will be responsible for minor enhancement activities and writing technical specifications. This developer will be writing SQL queries and needs to have knowledge of UNIX. Performing documentation using Microsoft tools (word, excel, outlook).
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have numerous IS&T positions that support this and other initiatives with similar goals. Continue your search for IS&T jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Our IS&T team supports 13,000 locations across North America and collaborates with the entire Sodexo Group, spanning 72 countries. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work creatively work with a team and assists in enforcing project schedules and deadlines
• A customer-focused service attitude
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience in problem solving and root cause identification skills
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.