Fast-Paced. Never Boring. You thrive on the variety that each day brings
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 2 for University of Hawaii - Manoa located in Honolulu, HI.
Sodexo manages 10 locations on University of Hawaii - Manoa campus. 2 resident dining facilities and 8 retail locations. The 2 resident dining locations are Gateway Cafe (Monday - Fridays breakfast, lunch and dinners) and Hale Aloha (dinner 7 days a week and brunch on weekends). This position will cover dinner service at Gateway Tuesdays - Thursdays and dinners at Hale Aloha on Friday and Brunch and dinner at Hale Aloha every Saturday. Average customer volume is around 500 - 600 customers at Gateway each meal and 900 at Hale Aloha each meal.
The successful candidate will:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
Learn more about University of Hawaii - Manao at https://manoa.hawaii.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.