With your leadership excellence, you’re ready to move up to the next level.
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Operations Manager for the Prairie View A&M University in Prairie View, Texas! Just 50 miles out of Houston!!! Our successful candidate will run multiple venues, including but not limited to a secondary Resident Dining facility, Zone, a Retail Center with a mix of National and Internal brands, Full-Service Restaurant and Concessions Venues. You may be the right candidate, if you enjoy managing finances while balancing multiple departments and building an overachieving team. Join us to work in this fun and productive high-volume dining environment.
Successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience with Retail and Concessions operations, and have experience with union accounts. Flexibility of schedule and ability to work late hours due to business needs are a must.
This position offers a $2500 signing bonus!!
Are you the Retail Food Operations Manager we're seeking? Do you have the following skills/experience?
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced retail food leader with a passion for excellence. Join us in our quest to bring our dining services programs to be top-notch in the industry!
**Relocation assistance is available!**
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Assumes General Manager’s (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.