*NEW SALE! GREAT opportunity to create a showcase account for Sodexo!*
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for Lehigh Valley Hospital- Tilghman located just minutes away from Lehigh Valley's largest hospital –Cedar Crest. LVH-Tilghman is located in Allentown, PA. Allentown is the fastest growing major city in Pennsylvania and just a short drive away from the "City of Brotherly Love", Philadelphia, PA.
This Retail Manager 2 will have direct oversight of both patient services and retail dining in a 16 licensed bed facility. Supporting a team of Sodexo frontline associates this position will responsible for all aspects of food operations, patient satisfaction and employee engagement.
We are looking for candidates who will:
The ideal candidate:
**Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.**
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Keywords: General Manager, Expressly For You, Patient Satisf
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.