We are makers of Good Food!
The Good Eating Company is seeking a creative open-minded Executive Chef for our client in San Jose, California.
This is a hands-on and culinary role that will focus on the continued growth of our business dining account. Our goal is to become the premier workplace hospitality brand in North America. We are obsessed with local products, culture, hospitality, great food and being best in class. We seek a strong culinary leader with a proven commitment to excellence, teamwork, and collaboration to help us achieve our vision.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Chef’s who:
- Ensure all food always looks and tastes great and is visually appetizing when served
- Are strong all-round culinary ability and strong craft skills in all areas of professional cookery, including; main courses; salads; sauce work; and pastry and baking
- Have a strong knowledge of food and able to cook using multiple styles of cuisine
- Recognizing and reacting to contemporary trends
- Use of correct food terminology and cooking methods
- Constantly looking for new recipes and new ideas and initiatives that will improve both the quality of food and service as a whole
- Play a key role and enthusiastically mentors culinary personnel
The Ideal candidate has:
- A positive “can do” attitude - we’re always willing to go the extra mile, and offer 100% commitment to our customers, clients and colleagues
- Absolute pride in the quality of our food, service and presentation
- A keen but respectful sense of humor, having fun at work
The Good Eating Company - A simple philosophy; Setting the definitive standard in workplace hospitality. We believe that hospitality and amazing fresh food is highly impactful to fostering an engaged and happy team. We are passionate about producing unique, local, sustainable, inspiring, and well-balanced menus daily. We work in partnership with our clients to create interactive spaces, which are hospitable, relaxed, and stylish that become the heart of their workplace.
We offer a full array of benefits, including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training, and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
To Learn more about the click here - Good Eating Company